1.To change site’s primary color go to Appearance > Customize > Site Color Scheme and choose the color.
2. Now, Choose the color that fits your need by selecting the color after clicking the Select Color button.
1. To change the logo go to Appearance > Customize > Header Settings.
2. click Select image and upload the image you want to use as your logo.
1. To make your header sticky go to Appearance > Customize > Header Settings.
2. And now, check the Sticky Header checkbox.
1. To set the site title go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
2. Now, type in your site’s title in the Site Title input. You can also type in a tagline below to set your site’s tagline.
1. To change the Site Icon go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
2. Now, Click Change image and upload the image you want to use as your site icon. We suggest to use an image that has a dimension of 512 by 512 pixels.
Our custom elements are located at the bottom of the elementor panel. To add any element used in the theme just drag and drop it in the page.
1. To Customize any element used in Angel Theme click on the element and then you will have your customization options in the elementor panel.
2. Next, click on the item you want to edit. You can even add or delete items here.
3. And now you can edit images or any other contents here.